Monday, June 13, 2011

Purple

While I was walking this morning, there was a hummingbird hovering over this Russian sage (?) but it flew away before my finger could press the button.  I like the purple.

For a writing-class assignment, I have chosen twenty favorite words.  "Purple" is one of them. It's not my favorite color, but definitely a favorite word.


I had a feeling the little clump of thriving greenery under the rose bushes in our backyard was not a weed.  I'm glad I let it grow.  Purple.



I wanted this picture to be less blurry, but the sun was shining in my eyes and I couldn't see the result.  Blurry looks a little dreamy.

I like walking and should do it more often.

1 comment:

  1. I love the purple sage and the little purple flowers. Beautiful mountain photo. Different from what we see every day.

    ReplyDelete