Wednesday, November 30, 2011

That Was Easy

Remember those painted hand prints and words I was worried about getting off the sliding glass door? I didn't bother with soap. I just got out the razor blade scraper and scraped off the paint. It came off in little colorful shreds very quickly and easily. We have tile floor near the door, so I just swept up the pieces and threw them in the garbage. Since clean up was so easy, I think painting on our sliding glass door is going to become a regular thing around here. Oh, and none of us are sick anymore, thankfully. Health is a blessing.

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy you're feeling better
    NOthing worse than getting sick over a holiday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love quick clean up. Keep painting and taking picture before clean up.

    ReplyDelete