Sunday, November 6, 2011

Glowing Balloons

We went up to ID to celebrate my daughter's 20th birthday a couple of days ago. Thankfully, my brother and his wife allowed us to hold the party at their home. I splurged and bought glowing blue balloons. Have you seen these? They have LED lights inside that last for over 15 hours. Ours were still going after 24 plus hours. They come in different colors. They cost more than regular balloons, but they are worth it. I will definitely buy these again.

Before we left UT, there was no snow on the ground. The tree in our front yard was almost bare. I thought it was cool how the leaves caught in the spider webs we hung between the tree and the bushes for Halloween.

3 comments:

  1. New balloon idea. I like it. Snow now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, snow on the grass here. Not as much lower in the valley. As of today, roads are clear.

    ReplyDelete