Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Day!











I decided to make Leap Day a holiday. I've been calling it Frog Day. We have a lot of froggie things going on around this house today. It's likely the last Frog Day when my children will still be children. Four more years and my youngest will be 13. Too old for silly fun. So I bought chocolate frogs from V Chocolates, little plastic frogs, frog whistle lollipops with red tongues that blow out, frog stickers, a frog garden ornament for a center piece, a frog cake decoration, and of course the leaping frog helium balloon. I also bought green cups. My son wants green eggs and ham for breakfast. We're going to have frog races with the origami frogs he made out of green paper. I hope you have a very happy Frog Day! 

1 comment:

  1. Well, maybe we should be fun like you. :) Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete