Monday, February 6, 2012

Utah Love

Just found this picture somebody took a few years ago. I think I'm the little one in the middle at the base of the arch.
It's been a cold day and I want to remember that sometimes Utah is very warm.
I have a lot to look forward to this year. Among other fun events, we'll probably have a friend from New York come visit this summer. Maybe we'll go to Arches. We've also talked about the Grand Canyon, but this would be closer.
Today, I love life! I'm looking forward to the future.

3 comments:

  1. Arches make people seem small. We had to look to find you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've hardly had any winter this year but the grey skies and haze can be very depressing. I'm sure you are looking forward to your trip to the islands. That is a regenerating warmth!

    ReplyDelete