Sunday, February 19, 2012

It's Better to Look Up

Four inches of snow last night. So far this winter, that's the most we've received at one time. I made a snow angel. White on white, the angle, and a not-so-great camera means you can't see it. Instead, here are pieces of my view and a serious-looking me. I could worry about a lot of things. But more and more I'm reminded that most of what I worry about today won't matter a day, a month, a year, a lifetime from now. I know it's better to let go of the worry, relax a little (or a lot), and look up.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try to comment again. It has been very difficult for me to read the thing you are supposed to transcribe to prove you aren't a computer. I have very much appreciated your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete