Friday, September 9, 2011

If You Carrot All...

Hug your loved ones!
I pulled these hugging carrots out of a bucket full of dirty, tangled root vegetables from Gerie's garden that I finally managed to go through and prepare this evening.  We are eating fresh garden roots (beets, potatoes, and carrots) from the bucket for dinner tonight. Yum!

I saw the results of a terrible car accident two days ago.  Then I heard a very scary boating accident story while I sat in physical therapy. I know some people who are depressed or scared or lonely and suffering.  I've decided we could all use more love and affection.

4 comments:

  1. At first I thought the photo was the results of the terrible car accident. It was a relief to recognize affectionate carrots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that comment made me realize I should switch the order of the paragraphs. Thank you. Hopefully the order change has made the post less confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost want to frame that photograph and put it in my kitchen. What a miracle of nature that is a wonderful reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these carrots! What a great reminder.

    I'm sorry you had to witness so many terrible things but it is wonderful to be reminded to value what is most important.

    ReplyDelete