Wednesday, October 6, 2010

There May Be Giants

My son enjoyed pretending he was a giant at the Swiss Chalet last night.  There are so many interesting places to visit here in SLC.  Last night, just before dark, we visited the International Peace Gardens. It's a beautiful place with all kinds of markers, statues, foilage, and signs representing different countries from all around the world.  The flowers are pretty, but it was too dark to take good pictures.  I'm sure we'll return. 
 I'd heard they have a miniature Eiffel Tower.  We had a little trouble finding it.   Fortunately, we encountered it just before we had to leave. 

 For some reason, I have no desire to visit Paris.  I wonder if he'll ever see it.  Of course, I never wanted to visit England either and I ended up living there for four years.  The future is funny like that.

1 comment:

  1. I don't remember ever seeing the Eiffel tower. I will have to look for it some day.

    ReplyDelete