Monday, February 27, 2023

Midvale Murals Walk and JRPT Walk

I posted about this on Instagram (my favorite pictures I took of the murals are there; the other side of the first pictured mural is there), but I didn't have enough room to post all the photos of all the murals. So, I'm going to post more here. These are mainly on and around Main Street in Midvale, Utah, between around 78th South and 74th.




Here's another of the bird mural on Holden Street, also in Midvale, that inspired the walk.

And showing more of the parking structure where it's painted.

After our mural walk, we drove to the Jordan River Parkway Trail, starting on 72nd South. 


We walked north to Winchester Park which is about 67th South. 

On our way back to the car, we noticed how the clouds were covering the mountains. 


When we arrived home, we could see the ongoing phenomenon from our street, so I walked a bit and took a picture.

1 comment: