Saturday, May 1, 2021

Yesterday

When I was walking with my grandson yesterday, we saw these forget-me-not flowers. I see them in front of a neighbor's house every spring. They remind me of when we lived in New York, near Oneida Lake. Every spring, the grass in the park bloomed with the flowers. I don't think I'll ever forget.

 

In New York, the forget-me-nots seemed to wake up overnight. I frequently rode my bike through Oneida Shores Park, then along the south side of the lake. The first time I saw the grassy fields in the park filled with the flowers, I gasped with delight, then took this picture. 

The ride was always so beautiful, so I always took my camera with me. Mixed in with a lot of other posts, my DebinNY blog (linked to the right) shows some of those biking adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment