Monday, January 16, 2012

Snow Spray Fun












The children found a couple of spray bottles and filled them with food coloring and water. We had an inch of snow on the ground. They remembered when we did this in New York. I found a few more squirt bottles and decided to join them. 


When I was done, I went inside. After a while, I looked out the window and saw an orange snowball on the tree. I thought it was a great idea and went back outside to try it. We need more snow and more food coloring for this to be successful, but we will try again and it was a lot of fun.



3 comments:

  1. Temporary art takes a whole new mindset. The creating matters most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have had no snow to try this yet this year. It is finally cold enough...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so creative! I remember doing the snow coloring with my kids. It's been a long time. I love the snow coloring on the tree! Maybe next time make a squirrel in the tree and then color it. :D

    ReplyDelete