Monday, July 4, 2011

I Can Do Flowers



















The flowers Michelle gave me wilted.  I couldn't just throw them out and become flowerless, especially with roses in the backyard.  So I snipped a few with scissors, stuck them in the vase, and then of course had to take a few pictures.

               toes                                                 water distortions                                          wood porch

A watery storm struck yesterday morning.  I realized I'm going to have to live like this for a while.  I can't put life on hold.  Hopefully I will get answers tomorrow.  I'm just afraid I'm not going to like them.

4 comments:

  1. The dr. had to cancel so they scheduled me to see his assistant. We walked out after 1.5 hours of still waiting. Gotta find a new doc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found one. trying again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck tomorrow! I hope you get the answers you need to hear to heal properly.

    I love your flower photos but my favorite was with the water distortion. Very nice effect - although the "find the toes" photo was a very close second. haha

    ReplyDelete