Monday, August 30, 2010

In Utah

It took us about three days to drive across the USA from New York to see this sign.

A week and two days ago, we arrived here at a tiny old house right in the middle of Salt Lake City, Utah.  For a while, we will be renting my brother and sister-in-law's second home.  My sister-in-law's grandparents lived here.  My daughter took the above pictures.  The second one shows spectators watching the firemen remove the large broken tree limb from the top of the bashed in Penske rental truck.

There are things I really like about the house, like the bathtub.

I like the flowers too. 











Even the ones with antennae.

2 comments:

  1. Love your new blog! And the background is wonderful! Coolest bathtub, ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Utah! - again :D

    I love the bathtub too. I remember having apartments with these kinds of tubs when I was growing up.

    ReplyDelete