Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Two Posts in One Day

I love this picture my daughter took of herself in NYC with her phone.  I love messy-hair windy pictures.  

She's coming home tonight after a week-long trip.  She went on her own to the big city. Yes, all by herself.  She rode in taxis, ferries, and on the subway, saw a show on Broadway, visited Central Park, saw art museums and other sites, and ate a lot of delicious-looking food. How many people do you know who would be brave enough to do all that on their own?  She's my hero.  I can't wait to hear more about her adventures. One of these days, I'll have to go with her.

4 comments:

  1. I agree. It takes a lot of courage to tackle a big city and New York is a big one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, and don't forget to look at the post after this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I thought I was being brave going to the Art museum in DC by myself while my husband was in meetings. I do remember a time when I wanted to travel the country by myself but I'm afraid I've lost that courage. Good for her!!!

    ReplyDelete