Saturday, April 30, 2022

Red Butte Garden in Spring

My husband, middle daughter, and I enjoyed time at Red Butte Garden today. We saw a person paragliding way up high in the middle of the blue sky in this picture. It's a little hard to see because they are so high up and tiny. They stayed up for a very long time.





The oaks are slowly getting their leaves. The world is greening up.






 

The pear arbor is fun to see in bloom. There were so many pretty sights that I easily filled up the ten spaces on an Instagram post. That's why I'm posting more here. One post a day on Instagram is plenty.


We always exit the garden through this turnstile. We usually park close to it, but today the garden was ten times busier than usual, so there weren't any parking places near it. 

Time at the garden is time very well spent. I'm so glad my husband and I both love going there often. Our membership there is worth it.

1 comment:

  1. You seem to be extra aware of your inner thoughts. You pay attention to yourself. I think that is a good thing. I often ignore myself. I guess I have a habit of trying to ignore myself. I admire self awareness.

    ReplyDelete