Friday, May 23, 2014

Different Every Year

Wisteria blossom debris
Wilting wisteria

We missed seeing the wisteria in full bloom by about a week. I thought we were okay, but I guess every year at Red Butte Garden is different. If you scroll down after you click HERE, there is a picture of it one day ago tomorrow. 
I was considering not renewing our membership this year, but I'm having second thoughts after seeing beautiful things today. 
We see seriously different and beautiful things every time we visit.



We could hang out on swings all day.
I was lying on my back when I took this one.
It's a huge trellis for wisteria. People get married under this.
The oak tunnel.






They call this "the outdoor classroom."
If you walk straight through the oak
tunnel in the nature area,
you'll come across this after
a while.














The bathing girl
It's medium sized and by the pond.

A wild, early-blooming rose.
Giant cone flowers.
A prettier scene in person.

1 comment:

  1. I like the giant cone flowers! I haven't seen those before! Too cool!

    ReplyDelete