Thursday, May 2, 2013

Pretty Trees

I don't like to exercise. Maybe it's because I spent months avoiding it and now I'm starting again. New and renewed things can be challenging. Today I was dancing around my living room but I quickly got bored of the music. The day is beautiful although cooler than sometimes, but perfect for walking. It helped that I had a destination-- the post office. So I walked to the post office. I didn't want to walk one of the usual ways back home, so I went exploring. I never noticed before today that fortunately there is a road that goes east if you walk a little north past the post office. I found a new way home. I liked this little corner, especially the trees.  

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful redbud I think. Hard to tell from a distance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a big fan of big rocks in gardens. These are nice!

    ReplyDelete