Friday, December 29, 2023

He Has a Beard

Half the year, my husband likes to grow a beard. He shaves it around Mother's Day and grows it again around Thanksgiving. I really like his beard.


In order to volunteer at a certain place, he was willing to shave it off right away. I was supportive, but sad to see it go so soon. Fortunately for me, the volunteering isn't going to work out. So he keeps the beard! I've been celebrating it ever since.

I like how the bristles of the pine tree and his bristly face parallel each other. He does not prefer this picture. He said he'd rather I didn't post the odd pictures on my private Instagram, but it's okay to post them on here, my public blog. I want to keep him willing to model for me, so I respect his wishes.

There are maybe two or three people we know who look at this blog, but I have 71 Instagram followers of people we know well, with maybe 20 "likes" a post at the most. I get his reasoning. I'm curious if anyone will go from Instagram to here to witness my odd picture taking and his loveliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment