Monday, May 2, 2011

Biking 4

On the way to a park where I took this,
I had to climb this: 
It may not seem like much of a hill.  Either I'm extremely out of shape (also true) or it's a hill.  I thought we lived on top of the hill.  We sort of do.  It makes sense that the closer you get to the mountains, the more hills you find.  I had to walk up the last bit of this one.  But on the way up, the blossoms on the trees smelled delicious.  

And I was reminded of something:  you've got to climb if you want to fly.  I flew nearly the whole way home.

And I realized something else:  I am going to get stronger.

2 comments:

  1. The snow and the rocky mountains are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another week or two and you will take this "hill" likes it's flat ground. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete