Thursday, November 4, 2010

Beautiful Tree

 I don't remember ever seeing a tree so covered in vines that is also thriving. 
I had a friend from New Hampshire who would go on and on about how much more beautiful fall was there in the east than here in Utah.  Since I've lived in and visited states in the northeast, I know what he was talking about-- the vast quantity of beautiful, colorful trees.  But there's that old saying about how if you focus on one tree you won't see the forest.  Well, here, we can focus on individual trees for the lack of a forest and we can feel very very good about it.




















This tree is at Sugarhouse Park.  I am grateful to live where there are so many safe, accessible, beautiful, familiar places. 

5 comments:

  1. Hiya Deb! How are you! What kind of camera do you use? Your outdoor pics are really spectacular and I'm in the market for a new camera for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Estelle, I use a cheepy-as-can-be Sanyo point-and-shoot camera. I'm sure you don't want one of them. In fact, I don't think they sell this bad of a camera anymore. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah ha, so it's all in the photographer and not the camera, huh? That's bad news for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool tree! Nice that you see beauty wherever you live, east or west.

    ReplyDelete