Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Autumn Roses

 I was going to write a slightly depressing and cryptic post about empty buckets, but then mine was filled.  A comment on my cousin's blog led me to her daughter's blog.  I read all her posts including one about trials.  She insisted that her readers watch this Mormon Message by Elder Holland.  It was exactly what I needed to watch.  Her husband also gives her roses which is incredibly sweet and reminded me of the roses right outside our door.  I'm thankful for my cousin's awesome grown-up daughter. 

I cut off a rose bud and stuffed it in a vase.  Then I became fascinated by the shadows it was creating on the wall thanks to sunlight from the kitchen window.  It's been a partly cloudy day, so truth, sunshine, and roses were just what I needed.

4 comments:

  1. I am SO GLAD this happened for you today. Sending smiles and love your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Mormon Messages! They are so uplifting and this one is especially wonderful. I'm going to post this one to my RS blog because I'm sure others can benefit from it as we have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to say - Thanks for passing along this message and filling my bucket as well!

    ReplyDelete