Friday, March 10, 2017

Big Bear Park

I was hoping to find a park somewhere close to the dollar theater. I figured we could buy lunch, take it to the park to eat, and then easily get to the theater on time. I was pleasantly surprised there is a park near the theater.

I like the mostly old-fashioned playground. All the painted metal looks vintage and brings back so many memories. They have metal slides which I haven't seen in years, probably because so many parents have complained about how hot they get in summer. There are likely other safety issues going on here, but I liked the park anyway. Also, not every park has swings anymore, especially ones that are low enough for Alena to get on by herself. I posted more pictures on my Instagram.

The park's address is 930 E Onyx Ln., Sandy, Utah 84094.


1 comment: