Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Summer Part 1 at JRT


I know it's technically not summer yet, but I couldn't resist.
Today was the last day of school for two of my children.
After tomorrow, they'll all be home for almost three months.

We're going to make another summer-bucket-list poster.
We all draw pictures or write words that represent the fun things we want to do and the exciting places we want to visit.
I probably won't have as many temple Tuesdays, but I sure enjoyed today.

Why do I visit this beautiful place?

* To feel peace.
* To feel spiritually at home.
* To have a place to pray with no distractions. 
* It's where problem-solving ideas come to mind.
* What I see and learn there enlarges my sense of eternity.
* When I leave, I realize my challenges are back in perspective.

Is it any wonder that I want people I love to be able to go there too?

No comments:

Post a Comment