Thursday, December 27, 2012

Firm Bubbles

 The package got thrown away, so I don't know what these are called, but I bought bubbles for my youngest two children for Christmas that are supposed to be firm enough to not pop as easily as regular bubbles. I thought they'd become like little plastic balls. Unfortunately, they aren't as durable as they suggest. I also thought they'd blow bigger than they do. They are small and become like a very flimsy, super thin plastic. But it is possible to pick them up after they land as long as you let them sit for a few seconds. I picked up one and managed to pick up a second one with it.

3 comments:

  1. I wonder what kind of film/residue those bubbles leave behind

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like plastic, but a little softer. It wouldn't wash off the table with water. I had to scrape it off.

    ReplyDelete